Surging Passive Optic Network Sale in China to Fuel Demand from Passive Optical LAN Market – https://t.co/qIQ7Kmmuls
— Angela Gibson (@AbrahamsConsult) January 23, 2016
We provide Network Assessment, Network Design and Network planning deployment by employing a consultative approach which allows for a clear understanding of our clients current infrastructure which enables us to identify key areas of improvement or upgrade. Additionally, because we seek to exceed our clients expectations, our recommendations are not colored by alliances to any particular vendor. Rather, each scenario is unique and therefore requires consistent market research.
Planning a LAN Upgrade/New building construction?
The Passive Optical Network (PON) solution is a highly reliable and economically disruptive enterprise LAN solution providing all-fiber access to any Ethernet end point such as end user devices, access points and wireless controllers, application servers and printers. The Passive Optical Network solution is based on proven Gigabit Passive Optical Networking (GPON) technology and provides enterprises with the ability to rapidly address their evolving LAN requirements while dramatically simplifying the enterprise LAN and greatly reducing total life cycle costs.
Take advantage of the Passive Optical Network solution:
- 30-60% savings in capital investment required to implement this technology compared to traditional CAT5/6 copper.
- Similar savings in operating costs such as energy consumption and heat generation / cooling requirements – AKA “green” technology.
- Excellent security inherent fiber technology ( government security agencies and the military have adopted POL as their standard)
- Highly scalable (FIOS has been delivered to millions of homes)
- Life expectancy of 10+ years (vs. typical 3-5 years for copper based technologies)