Interested in a Data Storage analysis?
Here is a sample of Cybernetics track record in the data storage arena:
Cybernetics is the first to market with 8mm Tape Drives. That is right. When 9 track tape was the only viable backup solution, the company engineered interfaces to port 8mm tape drives to a variety of host computers, delivering a phenomenal breakthrough in capacity, speed, cost and form factor.
Here are some more firsts:
- First to introduce a tape drive that could communicate status
- First to bring hardware data compression to Tape Backup
- First to add hardware Data Encryption to Tape Backup
- First to innovate Tape arrays or RAIT for tape
- First to Engineer SCSI to IDE Raid Arrays
- First to deliver affordable RAID disk-base virtual tape libraries
- First to offer iSCSI-attached tape Drives
- First and only SAN/RAID with On-Board Backup and replication
In order to get a clear picture of your current storage environment consider the following for your data storage analysis:
- What are the total number of servers?
- How many users?
- What is the the existing Storage that you are using? Model and part number?
- What is your current Network Infrastructure? e.g iSCSi-1GbE?
- What applications are you running?
- What is your IOPS requirement?
- What is the capacity per group?
- What is your projected annual growth?
- What retention is the retention time desired?
- Do you require any off-site replication?
- What are your current storage challenges?
Contact us for your analysis today!