My now husband was being graded against a stringent list of do’s and don’ts which he knew nothing about.
In retrospect, it was my unconscious and feeble attempt at ‘security.’
I will certainly pass on some of my beliefs to my daughter. But admittedly, many of my beliefs are definitely out dated.
Today’s Cyber scope does not allow for the retrospective, the retroactive nor the outdated.
Old-school security awareness training doesn’t hack it anymore. Today, your employees are
frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks.
Organizations must approach the cyber landscape current, correct and proactive, or pay a hefty price.
Six (6) Up-to-date Security Awareness Training Outcomes you need:
- Advanced Phishing Reporting that provides powerful features. For example, a report of phishing failures by group or manager
- At-a-glance Training Campaigns Dashboard to see campaign status and completion percentage
- Campaign filtering by recipients which features, delivered, opened, clicked, attachment, data entered and bounced, to export in CSV
- Top 50 Clickers report
- Specify user needs to “Read and Attest” Security Policy for compliance
- Active Directory Integration that allows you to easily upload user data and saves time by eliminating the need to manually manage user changes
To better manage the urgent IT security problems of social engineering, spear phishing and ransom-ware attacks, more in depth research and analysis reveal that the overall Phish-prone percentage drops from an average of 15.9% to an amazing 1.2% in just 12 months when the combination of web-based training and frequent simulated phishing attacks are used.
Furthermore, Baseline Testing assesses the Phish-prone percentage of your users through free simulated phishing attacks.
Security Awareness Training that train your users by giving them access to the world’s largest library of security awareness training content which include interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters cannot be underestimated.
Additionally, automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails reinforces a proactive approach to Security Awareness. And the Results Enterprise-strength reports, show statistics and graphs for both training and phishing must be ready for management.
The only outcome with such an up-to-date Security Awareness Training program is a great return on investment (ROI).